Monday 12 December 2016



      Annyeonghasaeyo chingus!! Eleryn Jean P. Binarao imnida^^ It's my first time to have my own blog which is "The Kpop Lover". So, obviously, I'm a kpop lover. Since I was in grade 7.  If you're a kpop lover like me, well, you are free to visit my blog. This site contains things about kpop that every kpop lover wants to know. Their profiles, facts and others. I will also help you to be updated about kpop: their comeback(if there will be), new songs, hot MVs, their concerts, and others through this blogspot by posting new kpop updates. To all non-kpop fan out there, if you are interested or want to know about kpop or much more to be a FAN, you can visit this blog and be one of us! I will suggest some cool kpop groups for you to research about their profiles. That's all about this blog. God bless you! Kamsahamnida!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment